DEADLINE: QEII-GSST, David Cornfield Melanoma Fund Award, and Douglas Wright Melanoma Award
Apr 1, 2019|
Applications are now being accepted for several Department of Medicine student and trainee awards and scholarships!
The following awards and scholarships have application deadline of Monday April 1, 2019;
- There are a total 15 awards available for the 2019-20 academic year to UofT graduate students who are supervised by a Department of Medicine faculty member
- Each award is valued at 15K
- Please review the DoM QEII-GSST page for application instructions and award details
- One (1) annual award will be available to residents and fellows in the Department of Medicine, or a student in the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, who has demonstrated special interest and research achievements in the field of melanoma
- Please review the David Cornfield Melanoma Fund Award page for application instructions and award details
- One (1) annual award of $30,000 will be available to residents and fellows in the Department of Medicine for a proposal that supports and advances melanoma research
- Please review the Douglas Wright Melanoma Award page for application instructions and award detail
If you have questions about any of the awards or scholarships listed about please contact Joanna King, Department of Medicine Research Administrator.