CQI Faculty Mentoring Workshop
Jan 31, 2018
These workshops, run jointly between the Department of Medicine and the Centre for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (C-QuIPS), are targeted at Clinicians in Quality and Innovation (CQI) faculty within the first 3 years of appointment. However, they are open to any faculty member, including divisional mentorship facilitators. It is only necessary to attend one workshop.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- State their creative professional focus;
- State the reason(s) why they have chosen their creative professional focus;
- Define creative professional impact;
- Outline a plan for achieving creative professional impact at a national or international level over the next 30 months; and
- List a minimum of three strategic creative professional objectives for the next 6 months.
- C-QuIPS-HSC, 525 University Ave., Suite 630, Toronto
Maximum number of participants:
- 12 (twelve) per workshop. RSVP here.
- Jan. 31/18
- Feb. 12/18
- Mar. 1/18
- 2:00-5:00 PM