City-Wide Medical Grand Rounds: Kaveh Shojania
City-Wide Medical Grand Rounds
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 12:00 - 13:00
Healthcare Quality Improvement: This Generation’s Evidence-based Medicine.
Kaveh G. Shojania, MD FRCPC
Director, Centre for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
Professor and Vice Chair, Quality & Innovation, Department of Medicine
University of Toronto
At the end of the presentation, participants should be able to:
- Appreciate the shared goals of much medical educational and quality improvement activities;
- Recognize the importance of addressing system problems that thwart good care, rather than just teaching about good care; and
- Recall the revelatory presentation that moved you to laughter and tears, while also successfully changing your attitude towards quality improvement.
- Sunnybrook HSC – Bayview Campus – McLaughlin Lecture Theatre, EG 61
- Baycrest – Telehealth Boardroom
- Sinai Health – Bridgepoint – G.001
- Sinai Health – MSH – Main Auditorium, 18th floor
- St. Michael’s – LKSKI - Keenan Research Centre Auditorium - 2nd fl.
- Sunnybrook – St. John’s Rehab – S3 Room 332
- UHN – Toronto General – Eaton Ground 025/026
- UHN – Toronto Western – Main Auditorium, 2W 401
- West Park – R3 Sunroom
- Women’s College – Auditorium, Rm. 2501